Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hibiscus Resort & Spa.
| From $ 199 | Save $460OFFER EXTENDED! LOCALS - Hibiscus Resort & Spa - WE R FNQ
Special Expires 31 May 2017
Stay 2 nights in a Studio Apartment from $49.50 per person per night (twin share), quote "WE R FNQ" and receive an early check in from midday and a late check out of midday (its like stayin... More
Stay 2 nights in a Studio Apartment from $49.50 per person per night (twin share), quote "WE R FNQ" and receive an early check in from midday and a late check out of midday (its like staying 3 nights!) PLUS a 6 pack of GREAT NORTHERN beer AND Complimentary house beer or wine with every main meal purchased at lunch/dinner OR Complimentary coffee with any meal purchased at brunch @ BISTRO H.
Deal extended to May 31st 2017
Be Quick Book TODAY - deals are limited!
About Hibiscus Resort & Spa
At the end of your exciting day come back to the award winning Port Douglas Accommodation, Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort to relax and soak up the tropical ambience in one of the following accommodation selections:
- Studio Apartment
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 3 Bedroom Apartment
The 2 heated pools surrounded by sunbeds and lush tropical gardens allow guests to relax and soak up the tropical climate and enjoy a poolside BBQ during their stay.
Each self contained apartment offers:
- Spacious living area with relaxing daybed
- Private balcony or terrace deck with outdoor setting
- Kitchenette with stove top, microwave and fridge as well as crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans for perfect year temperature control
- Flat screen TV with Foxtel channels and DVD player - we also have a library of popular DVDs to choose from
- Free Wifi throughout the resort
- A mid stay towel change is offered for stays of 5 or more nights and for stays of 7 or more nights a mid stay service is offered by our housekeeping team
- Linen and towels and a starter pack of amenities are included for your arrival. Pool towels can be hired for your stay from Reception
Hibiscus Day Spa
Unique | Indulgent | Rituals
During your stay we invite you into a world of peace & tranquillity in the Hibiscus Spa. Our in-house facility provides you with a range of luxurious treatments to relax your mind, body & spirit. A relaxing hour or two in our spa will have you feeling like you are walking on air & ready to enjoy everything that beautiful Port Douglas has to offer.
How to get to Hibiscus Resort & Spa
Direct Contact Info
Hours: Mon to Fri - 8am to 5pm / Sat - 9am to 4pm / Sun 9am to 2pm
22 Owen St,